Campaign Re-engagement allows you to give your subscribers a nudge so that they are reminded of your new email and thus increases the chances that the emails will be opened.
Campaign re-engagement feature drastically increase your email open rate by up to 150%.
You can send emails to subscribers who have either opened your previous email campaign as well as those who have not opened your email campaign.
In order to send the same previous sent email campaign to the list of email subscribers who have not opened your campaign, you need follow these small steps to make this feature work:
1. Duplicate the already sent email campaign by clicking on the [cc] button which exist under the Campaigns from left menu.
2. Open the campaign in edit mode.
3. Go to “Setup” Page, click on “Show more options” appear after “Campaign options”.
4. Inside “Previous opened/unopened campaigns”, select the “Action” and the campaign.5. Click on “Save” Changes.
6. Design the email template and then go to next screen after finalizing the email template.
7. Finally, send the email campaign.
Having above steps setup, EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) will automatically start processing and sending emails from the applied setup.
This feature can be used to increase email open rate upto 150%.
When you send an email campaign, and after it gets delivered to mailbox of your subscriber, then, they will either open or not open.
Followed by this, you check the campaign performance and get to know that, very few of the email subscribers have opened it, what about those who have not opened your email?
Well, there many be many reason, why many subscribers did not open your email. On top of the list is when subscriber has received email, they were busy or the time was not correct when they received your email!