A marketer creates regular email marketing campaigns and chooses a group of recipients before delivering the scheduled emails. An event campaign works like a vending machine, and the marketer prepares the email campaigns and sets up the trigger.
1. Go to EasySendy Pro Email Dashboard.
2. Create the list of your choice.
3. There you get “Custom Fields” option click and get inside the option.
4. On next screen you can create a type of custom fields like “datetime” field, select this from the bottom of the screen.
5. Now import the list from here.
6. Please add the costume filed date&time “YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS”
7. Now, go to Campaigns > Create New Event Based Campaign > Create New Camapign.
8. Select the list based on datetime field.
9.Send the campaign.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?