When you have exported email subscribers from an existing email service provider in a .csv file and it contains “bounced & unsubscribed emails”. Then, you can add these “bounced & unsubscribed emails” inside your particular Suppression email list of your EasySendy Pro account.
- From left side menu under “List” click on “Suppression List” . Now click on “create new” (You can also use an existing one) as shown in below image .
2. Click on that list and you will get option to add list / email id into suppression as shown in below image .
3. Inside new popup, you can either upload the email list or you can add email ids one by one . After you click on import you’ll be able to select a .csv file and can upload to that suppression list .
4. Now the email list is added to suppression list . If that email addresses are present in any list then also that contacts will not get any campaign from you in future .
- Match the subscribers added here against the ones existing in the list and make a bulk action against them!
- You can use this tool to mass subscribe and delete email subscribers in this email list at once too.
- Email subscribers with unsubscribe / blacklist status in one list can be active in other email list, they can receive emails when campaign sent to that particular email list.
PS: This is not the list import ability, for list import go to your list overview, followed by Tools box followed by the Import box.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?