When you have exported email subscribers from an existing email service provider in a .csv file and it contains “bounced & unsubscribed emails”. Then, you can add these “bounced & unsubscribed emails” inside your particular Suppression email list of your EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account.
- From left side menu under “List” click on “Suppression List” . Now click on “create new” (You can also use an existing one) as shown in below image .
2. Click on that list and you will get option to add list / email id into suppression as shown in below image .
3. Inside new popup, you can either upload the email list or you can add email ids one by one . After you click on import you’ll be able to select a .csv file and can upload to that suppression list .
4. Now the email list is added to suppression list . If that email addresses are present in any list then also that contacts will not get any campaign from you in future .
- Match the subscribers added here against the ones existing in the list and make a bulk action against them!
- You can use this tool to mass subscribe and delete email subscribers in this email list at once too.
- Email subscribers with unsubscribe / blacklist status in one list can be active in other email list, they can receive emails when campaign sent to that particular email list.
PS: This is not the list import ability, for list import go to your list overview, followed by Tools box followed by the Import box.