It is very important to know the behaviour and interest of each email subscriber in order to send personalised email campaigns. You can easily upgrade/ downgrade your email subscribers from one list to other who actively open the emails.
Follow below steps to upgrade/ downgrade email subscribers from lists based on email opens:
1. Start creating a new email campaign for the email, for this, click on “Create New Campaign” option from the left side of the screen, select a Regular / Autoresponder/Event Based campaign.
2. Now, on the next screen,click on “Show more option”.
3. Click “Add Action“ button under “Actions against subscribers upon campaign open” field.
4. Inside this option, select “Action (Copy/Move)” from a drop down menu which you defined in your email list in step 2, then select “To List” from the option which will be upgraded/ downgraded to the email subscriber list based on email open.
5. Finally, save and go to next step of email template creation and sending an email campaign.
Result: Once you have sent this email campaign, then the subscribers who opened this email will be moved to the defined “List” from above setup.