Follow these steps for SendinBlue Integration with EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account:
- Register / sign-up with SendinBlue account
- Update the SendinBlue Profile
- Add email sending domain name into SendinBlue account
- Verify domain name with DKIM, SPF and TXT records
- Get approval from SendinBlue to send transational emails
- Add SendinBlue account in EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) Delivery Server
- Validate Delivery Server in EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account
- Confirm bounce and complaint files are setup properly
- Add Tracking Domain to Your Dashboard
Register / sign-up with SendinBlue account
1. Register your new SendinBlue account from here: https://www.sendinblue.com
2. SendinBlue gives 9000 emails free each month, more pricing can be found here- https://www.sendinblue.com/pricing/
3. After SendinBlue account confirmation, login to your SendinBlue account.
Update the SendinBlue Profile
4. In the Sendinblue dashboard, click on “Complete your profile” tab to validate your account by updating all required fields.
Add email sending domain name into SendinBlue account
5. Now, Go to “Settings” >> select “Your senders” option.
6. In next page, Click on “Senders and IPs” >> Domains >> Add a new domain
Verify domain name with DKIM, SPF and TXT records
7. Fill the required Domain name and click “Save” button which you have purchased from the specific domain providers.
8. Now, click on “Authenticate this domain” for verifying domain name with DKIM, SPF and TXT records , a pop-up will appear update and verify all the records and click on “I’m done” option.
9. Add SPF record at DNS of the added sending domain name. Follow this host specific DNS update guide.
10. Add DKIM record at DNS of the added sending domain name. Follow this host specific DNS update guide.
Note: Only 1 of the 4 verification methods is required per domain. SPF Text Record or DKIM Record is recommended for better deliverability.
Get approval from SendinBlue to send transational emails:
11. In order to send Transactional emails from SendinBlue you need to have approved account from SendinBlue team. For this you will have to send an email to email@example.com with subject: “I would like to activate my transactional account”.
Add SendinBlue account in EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) Delivery Server:
12. Go to SendinBlue Dashboard, click on SMTP & API >> SMTP >> copy “New API / password” key.
(Note: API Keys and Password both are same).
13. Now you are ready to use the domain name. From EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) dashboard, go to Delivery Servers >> Delivery Servers >> Add SendinBlue Web API.
14. On new screen add Name of the delivery server according to your convenience.
15. Add SendinBlue API key from previous screen to EasySendy delivery server screen. Then, add “From Email”, “From Name” and finally, save the settings.
Validate Delivery Server in EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account
16. Now you need to validate your server, add an email address, where you can receive a validation email. Followed by this, receive the validation email, and click on validation link from the email.
17. Confirm you have validated and activated the server in EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) delivery server dashboard.
Confirm bounce and complaint files are setup properly
18. After validation of SendinBlue delivery server successfully completes, you can check SendinBlue webhooks and confirm, if EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) bounce and complaint files are successfully added to your account.
19. For this inside your Sendinblue account, go to Settings >> Webhooks >> Add a new webhook and check the webhooks of format app.easysendy.com/
20. To check the given webhooks inside EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro), go to delivery server > edit the server > click on “Info” tab from the right corner of the screen.
21. In the new pop-up box, you will get the details about how to setup the webhooks and the EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) links.
22. Select the fields for the webhooks and click on “Save” option.
Add Tracking Domain to Your Dashboard
Note: You need to add and activate your own tracking domain to your EasySendy Dashboard account for good email delivery. Follow this link, to configure your own tracking domain to your EasySendy Dashboard.