- Register / sign-up with SendGrid account
- Verify the registered email address in a SendGrid
- Add SendGrid account in EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) Delivery Server
- Validate Delivery Server in EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account
- Confirm bounce and complaint files are setup properly.
- Add domain and DKIM and SPF Records ( Whitelabel )
- Disable Duplicate open and click Tracking
- Add Tracking Domain to Your Dashboard
1. Register / sign-up with SendGrid account
- Register your new SendGrid account from here https://signup.sendgrid.com/
- SendGrid gives 40,000 emails free each month, more pricing can be found here- https://sendgrid.com/pricing/
2. Verify the registered email address in a SendGrid
Now, verify the email address using verification link which is sent to your email address.
3. Add SendGrid account in EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) Delivery Server
a. Login into EasySendy Pro and go to Delivery Servers >> Delivery Servers and select “SendGrid Web Api” from the scroll box.
b.Enter Name as “Send Grid” or a name of your choice.
c. Now,Go to your SendGrid account and click Settings >> API Keys, then from the top right of the screen. Select Create API Key.
- Now, you will navigate to next screen, Provide the “Api Key name” and select “Full Access” from API key permission for Mail Send, Alerts, Suppression, White label, Inbound Parse, Mail Settings, and Read access for Email Activity and Stats.
- Finally, select “Create and View” button.
d. Paste the Send Grid user name as server “Username” in EasySendy Pro.
e. While you generate api key; on the next screen you will get API key; copy that API key.
f. Paste the SendGrid API key as server Password in EasySendy Pro.
g. Enter the details in page and click on “Save” button.
4. Validate Delivery Server in EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account
a. Enter the email ID and click on “Validate Server” button.
b. Go to given Mail Inbox and open the mail.
c. Click on link inside the mail.
d. The status should be changed as “Active” in the “Easysendy Pro” .
5. Confirm bounce and complaint files are setup properly.
a. Go to Sendgrid login, Settings >> Mail settings >> Event Notification.
b. Check the link “https://apps.easysendy.com”/
c. To check the given webhooks inside EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro), go to Delivery servers >> Delivery Servers>> edit the server >> click on “Info” tab from the right corner of the screen.
d. In the new pop-up box, you will get the details about the webhooks.
6. Add domain and DKIM and SPF Records ( Whitelabel )
a. Go to Sendgrid Login,Settings >> Mail settings >> Address Whitelist and click edit option.
b. Now add your domain in the “Emails/Domains”
Enter SubDomain as “emails” and Domain, for example- “easysendy.com”, in your case, this domain name should be your root domain name which you will use to send outgoing emails from.
Then “Turn On” as active status and click on “Save” button.
f. Check the added record.
7. Disable Duplicate open and click Tracking
a. You need to disable tracking in your SendGrid account, otherwise your open and click rate will have duplicate value inside email campaign report.
b. Goto Account >> Settings >> Tracking inside your SendGrid account.
c. Then select Disable Tracking for all the settings >> Save the Settings.
8. Finally your screen at SendGrid should look like:
Add Tracking Domain to Your Dashboard
Note: You need to add and activate your own tracking domain to your EasySendy Dashboard account for good email delivery. Follow this link, to configure your own tracking domain to your EasySendy Dashboard.