Using trigger based emails one can schedule emails to be sent on specific dates when that condition date / time is matched with the date / time, some examples can be, sending specific email campaign template on:
- Date of Birthday – Recurring Annually
- Anniversary Date – Recurring Annually
- Reminder Emails – Recurring Annually or Monthly or Semi-annually
In order to create any of above email trigger campaign follow these steps:
1. You create a List with a date custom field and call it DOB (or something like that)
2. DOB will have birth date of subscribers in yyyy-mm-dd format.
3. Now you create a segment under the same list. Example below –
4. Create a Event Based campaign and map it to this segment.
5. Proceed to the last step, in “confirmation” page and set the scheduling option as shown in below image .
6. Save and Done !
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?