Follow these steps for Mailjet Integration with EasySendy Pro account:
- Register / sign-up with Mailjet account
- Update Account Profile at Mailjet account
- Add email sending domain name into Mailjet account
- Verify domain name with DKIM, SPF, Tracking and MX records
- Add Mailjet account in EasySendy Pro Delivery Server
- Validate Delivery Server in EasySendy Pro account
- Add bounce and complaint files to Mailjet
- Send a test email campaign with Mailjet
Register / sign-up with Mailjet account
A. Register your new Mailjet account from here: https://app.mailjet.com/signup
B. Mailjet gives 6000 emails free each month, more pricing can be found here- https://www.mailjet.com/pricing_v3
C. During registration, you must select “Transactional” emails. After successful signup, verify your Mailjet account.
Update Account Profile at Mailjet account
1. You must update your account profile at Mailjet before starting to send emails. This can be done from account setting page of Mailjet. Click “Save Profile” button, which appears at left side of the screen.
Add email sending domain name into Mailjet account
2. You can add your email sending domain from “Sender and Domain” page of Mailjet, here: https://app.mailjet.com/account/sender
3. Click “Add Domain” button which appears at right of the screen.
4. In next page, fill the domain name and save it.
Verify domain name with DKIM, SPF, Tracking and MX records
5. You must properly add SPF, DKIM, Tracking domain and MX records after adding a new email sending domain name, from which you want to send outgoing emails, in order for this domain to function as an outgoing email sending domain.
6. When you add a mailbox to your domain name, you can add an MX record to your sending domain name. The existence of this MX record for your domain verifies your ability to handle and receive incoming emails at that address.
7. You can add Google Apps for Business Mailbox or can use your own mailbox from your hosting provider or can use free mailbox service from Yandex.
SPF, DKIM and Tracking records need to be updated on your domain DNS host panel, you can find guide for the same from here.
After successfully verifying the DNS records, you need to verify the “FROM” email address which is used to send the emails to your contacts.
Add Mailjet account in EasySendy Pro Delivery Server
8. Go to My Accounts in your Mailjet account. Go to Mailjet Dashboard >> Account >> REST API >> Click “Master API Key & sub APIkey management ” option.
9. Now you are ready to use the domain name. From EasySendy Pro Dashboard, go to Delivery Servers and Add Mailjet Web Api.
On new screen add Name of the delivery server according to your convenience.
10. Add Mailjet API key from previous screen to EasySendy delivery server screen. Then, add “From Email”, “From Name” and finally, save the settings.
Validate Delivery Server in EasySendy Pro account
11. Now you need to validate your server,enter an email address to which you can receive the verification email. then, after receiving the email for validation, click on the link in the email for validation.
12. Confirm you have validated and activated the server in EasySendy Pro delivery server dashboard.
Confirm bounce and complaint files are setups properly
13. After validation of Mailjet delivery server successfully completes, you can check Mailjet webhooks and confirm, if EasySendy Pro bounce and complaint files are successfully added to your account.
14. For this inside your Mailjet account, go to, Account > Rest API and check the webhooks of format app.easysendy.com/
15. To check the given webhooks inside EasySendy Pro, go to delivery server > edit the server > click on “Info” tab from the right corner of the screen.
16. In the new pop-up box, you will get the details about the webhooks and the EasySendy Pro links.
Add Tracking Domain to Your Dashboard
Note: You need to add and activate your own tracking domain to your EasySendy Dashboard account for good email delivery. Follow this link, to configure your own tracking domain to your EasySendy Dashboard.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?