Wyzebulb is a tool which is more effective, helps to connect with various application and automates the flow of information between them by saving the time.
Integration of EasySendy Pro with Wyzebulb’s simple interface makes the use of services and application easier. You can easily add email subscriber’s first name, last name and email address into EasySendy Pro from the Wyzebulb connected applications.
Steps to integrate Zapier with EasySendy Pro:
1. Register and Login with EasySendy Pro account.
2. Register with Wyzebulb:https://main.wyzebulb.com/login
3. Choose Create flow in dashboard.
4. Now you can able to see the flow settings. Click on Select App and after that, select the Triggered app for integration(Webhooks by Wyzebulb, Facebook Page Comments, Active Campaign etc.) as per your convenience. Configure the triggers according to your requirement of the application.
5. Copy the generated Webhook URL.
6. After completing your trigger configurations, Choose Easysendy pro in Action configuration.
7. Choose Add subscriber or Create campaign based on your requirement.
8. a)In account field add your Easysendy account by below steps:
b)Choose Connect Easysendy pro account.
c) Add your Easysendy API key and Account name and choose Add Account.
9. For adding subscriber fill all the required fields and choose Save+continue.
10. After completing test action Choose Save flow.
11. Now add the copied Webhook URL in your triggered app and add the subscriber details then choose Post.
12. Now you can able to see the subscriber added in your account.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?