- Log in to smtp2go.com.
2. Go to settings under the left menu.
3. Choose the SMTP users creation option and click on continue.
4. Click on “Add SMTP user ” as shown below.
5 .Once add a user you will get the below information.
SMTP server: mail.smtp2go.com
SMTP Port: 2525
Alternative ports: 8025 , 587,80 or 25. TLS is available on the same ports.
SSL is available on ports 465,8465 and 443.
6. Now go to EasySendy login page.
7. Go to servers and choose the delivery server in the left menu and select “create new server”.
8. Choose the server as a “smtp2go“.
9. Fill in the information like “Hostname, username, password, port, protocol, and click on “Save changes”.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?