In this article, you’ll learn how to Integrate MYSMTP with EasySendy Pro through SMTP.
1. Log in to mysmtp.com.
2. Click on settings under left menu and Add SMTP user. Then you will get the below information.
SMTP Server : mysmtp.eu
SMTP Port: 587
User Name: email@example.com
3. Now login to the EasySendy account.
4. Go to servers and choose the delivery server in the left menu and choose “Create new server”.
5. Choose the server as “SMTP mySMTP.com”.
6. Fill in the information like “Hostname, username, password, port, protocol, and click on “Save changes”.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?