You can use Layered Popup plugin on your WordPress website or blog to capture emails and directly put them into your EasySendy Pro account email list.
Follow below steps to integrate Layered Popup for WordPress with EasySendy Pro:
1. First of all, register and login to your EasySendy Pro account.
2. Secondly, you need to purchase the Layered Popup license for WordPress from here.
3. Now, Download the Plugin, login to your WordPress account and install the “Layered Popup” under plugins option; Plugins > Add new > Upload plugins > Browse File > Install now.
4. You will see a new tab called “Layered Popups” on the left menu panel of WordPress Admin.
5. Goto Layered Popups > Settings > Advanced tab and select “Activate EasySendy Pro Integration module”, then save the setting.
6. Next, click on “Layered Popup” select the pop-up which you want to integrate with EasySendy Pro and select “Integration” tab below the header.
7. Select the check box for “EasySendy Pro” in Layered pop-up panel.
8. Copy the “API Key (Public key)” from EasySendy Pro Dashboard (as shown below).
9. Now choose a list of the subscriber from EasySendy Pro for that particular pop-up widget; where emails captured from widget will be collected and passed to the selected Pro email list and click on “Save pop-up details”.
10. After this, you can manage the layout of the popups according to your requirement while selecting “General” option and confirm the mailing address while using “Mailing” tab appears beside “Integration”.