You can easily migrate all email lists subscribers from your existing account of GetResponse to EasySendy Pro. In order to do this, you need to export all email from each email list of your GetResponse account and then import them inside your EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account accordingly.
Follow these steps to migrate from GetResponse to EasySendy Pro:
- Login to your existing GetResponse Account (users account) and Click on “Search Contacts“option under the “Contacts” tab present on the Dashboard.
- Now on the next screen, use the drop-down menus to choose the parameters of the list you want to export. Then click the “Show contacts” button at the bottom of the page to display the list.
- Select “Actions” button from the toolbar on the left and choose “Export” icon. Enter a file name, then choose a file type (csv, xls*, xml) using the drop-down menu and click the “Go” button to generate a file ready to download.
- Extract the downloaded file and edit the .csv file accordingly.
- Now, login to your EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) Account.
- Import the above email list inside EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) list. You can follow the steps given here: https://easysendy.com/docs/email-list-upload/
- To export “Cleaned”/”Blacklisted” subscribers (follow the steps from 1 to 6), then from “Bulk Action Source”, unsubscribe these uploaded email subscribers, you can follow the steps mentioned here: https://easysendy.com/docs/suppress-email-subscribers-easysendy-pro/