In this article, you’ll learn how to Create new list based on advanced Subscriber filters in EasySendy pro.
1. Go to EasySendy Pro Email Dashboard.
2. Select List > Subscribers Filters.
3. It will be redirected to Filters page and as per your requirement, for this you can choose the List Name, Status, Sources, Unique ID, IP Address, Campaigns Action, and Campaigns.
4. Now, select “Create List” from the drop-down menu inside “Action” option.
5. Click on “Submit” tab, after this you will receive an message for editing the campaign.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?