It is very easy to configure sending domain under Aritic Mail SMTP, you just need to follow these simple step for it.
Adding/configuring sending domain is a good reputation for email marketers.
With sending domains, you can verify the authenticity of the domain used in the campaigns FROM email field.
Once a sending domain is verified, all future campaigns sent from the verified domain will be DKIM signed and will pass SPF validation, thus giving a higher inbox delivery rate.
Under Aritic Mail one user can add only 1(one) sending domain and need to be unique and should be verified after adding it inside EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro).
Follow below steps for Sending Domain Configuration under EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account:
1. Go to EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) Dashboard > Delivery Server > Server setting > Update delivery server > Save Changes> update DNS record. You can follow this complete Aritic Mail SMTP Integration Guide.
2. After above step, you will get the following records of “SPF“, “DKIM” and “DMARC“. You need to add these details to your DNS Setting of your Domain Name Provider. You can follow this DNS Host Name Update Guide.
Note: It may be possible that DNS update from your hosting provider may take upto 48 hours to fully propagate the change through out internet. So, this verification process may take sometime.
3. After updating those records, click on “Verify DNS Record” at the bottom of the screen of EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account.
4. Once your records get updated under DNS Settings you can see that your sending domain is configured under EasySendy Drip (or EasySendy Pro) account.
5. To check if your Aritic Mail SMTP sending domain is verified, you need to go to Aritic Mail SMTP > Sending domain.
6. Here you can check whether your Sending domain name DNS is verified or not. If it is not in verified state you need to re-check the DNS update status at your DNS hosting provider.