- Login with a Zero bounce account here.
2. Choose the API – Key & Info and go to “Your API Key” and click on “Create new API” as shown below.
3. To create a new API Key click on “+ Add Additional API Key” on the top left of the page.
4. Type in the name you wish to give the key and make sure to set the “Active state” of the key to either yes or no. Once complete, click on the green check mark to create the key or the red x to cancel.
5. After creating the key, your new key would be listed like in the example below.
GENERATE NEW KEY:
Step1: You can regenerate a new key to replace the current one.
Step2: Click OK to process the changes or Cancel to exit.
Step1 : Except for the Master key, you can delete the additional keys if they are no longer used.
Step2: Click OK to delete the selected key or Cancel to exit.
If you have reached the maximum number of allowed API Keys specified in your account, you will not be able to add any additional key.
6. Go to the EasySendy account.
7. Go to the “Email verification” option in the left menu and choose the “Providers” option.
8. Choose the email verification provider as “Zerobounce”.
9. “Enable” the Zerobounce provider as “YES“.
10. Then add the copied API and choose the “check zones” when exactly you want to run the email validation and click on “Save changes“.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?