- Go to the login page of kickbox.
2. Go to “API ” in the left menu and click on “Manage Keys“.
3. Click on “Create API Key” as shown below.
4. Add the Key name and choose the permissions based on your conditions and click “Create“.
5. Copy the API key once it created.
6. Now go to the EasySendy account and click log in.
7. Go to the “Email verification” option in the left menu and choose the “Providers” option.
8. Choose the email verification provider as “Kickbox”.
9. Go to the “view settings” option on the right side.
10. Now you can able to see the settings for your “kickbox” providers.
11. Enable the Kickbox provider as YES, as shown in the screenshot.
12. Then add the copied API and choose the “check zones” when exactly you want to run the email validation and click on “Save changes“.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?