In this article, you’ll learn how to Activate Emailable integration with EasySendy Pro.
1. Go to the login page of Emailable.
2. Go to API on the top right corner.
3. Add the Key name and choose the Security condition as Private and key type permissions based on your conditions and choose Save.
4. Copy the API key and API URL once it created.
5. Now go to the EasySendy account and click log in.
6. Go to the “Email verification” option in the left menu and choose the “Providers” option.
7. Choose the email verification provider as “Emailable”
8. Go to the “view settings” option.
9. Now you can able to see the settings for your “Emailable” providers.
10. Enable the Emailable provider as YES, as shown in the screenshot.
11. Then add the copied API and API URL choose the “check zones” when exactly you want to run the email validation and click on “Save changes“.
Still Not an User of EasySendy Pro for Hybrid Email Campaigns?